- Is your initial mortgage term coming to an end?
- Are you in a Help to Buy deal and interested in paying it back?
- Is your current mortgage costing you too much?
- Is your interest rate moving to the bank’s standard variable rate?
- Are you looking to do home improvements?
A remortgage is an ideal opportunity to review your financial arrangements. We may be able to bring down your mortgage payments and could potentially save you money; it’s easy for us to do.
The amount you’ll be able to borrow when you remortgage will depend on your financial circumstances, so it always helps to get advice before making a decision.
We will compare the deal your current lender may offer against a comprehensive range of lenders from across the market and work out if its cost effective to move or stay with your existing lender.